The quality of our products and safety of patients are the priorities for ICN Polfa Rzeszów S.A., therefore in all organizational areas ICN Polfa Rzeszów S.A. runs the activities according to the guidelines of the Policy of Quality.
The Quality Assurance System applied in the Company is based on the worldwide GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) system, which is a guarantee for the patients, that the pharmaceutics manufactured by Medicines Factory in Rzeszow meet all possible standards:
- The highest quality of any product is ensured on each stage of its development, manufacturing, storing, distribution and sales.
- The applied raw materials and materials are of the highest quality and they come form the qualified suppliers
- High technical and sanitary level of all rooms and manufacturing equipment is provided.
- The production organization excludes any possibility of making mistake during the manufacturing process.
- Qualified and regularly trained staffs work at manufacturing processes.
- The quality control using the most modern equipment and newest analytical methods is conducted on all stages of manufacturing process.
- Constant improvements within the scope of quality and efficiency ensure the further development of medical products manufactured in ICN Polfa Rzeszów S.A.